Good vision enables people to live life to its fullest potential, allowing them to get on the right bus, do better at work or in school, and see the world clearly.
- Wellness vision exam
- Ocular health medical care for patients with diabetes, hypertension, connective tissue disorders, HIV, Hepatitis, neuroocular disorders, and individuals taking high-risk medications.
- Treatment for glaucoma, urgent infections, cataracts, retinal disorders, and inflammatory disorders
- Injury to the eye
- Pre- and post-operative care for patients referred to local surgeons
- Single vision glasses including frame: $30
- Double vision glasses including frame: $45
Call (517) 887 5922 for additional eligibility for those without insurance, the incarcerated or just released from prison, and migrant farm workers.
Meet our Volunteers
Mitchell Dobrzelewski, O.D.
Jeffrey Koets, O.D.
Leonard Silverman O.D.
Volunteer Optometrists Needed
Additional volunteer optometrists and eye care professionals are urgently needed to expand patient hours and serve greater numbers of people in need.